This is me lol

This is me lol
Lich King

Monday, May 24, 2010

What an odd trip it's been

This class has been really extraordinary, I never knew what to expect from day to day and everyday i learned something new, either about flash or wiki or about my own abilities. I enjoyed this class alot. I have created a wiki page.
I have also had to do a horribly nerve racking presentation with my partner Meghan. It's on Viddler, check it out.

From day to day I wondered if I would even make it to the end of the year because to be honest this class is beyond hard, not only did we have to do normal english work, but also design a game based on a certain topic. We chose poverty and the plight of the homeless man or woman.

I'm happy to have taken this class because I feel like I have learned alot from it, more about the web, english, and flash. I hope they keep this class at RHS for a very long time. Thank you chez for being an awesome teacher, couldn't have done it without you! Also I'd like to thank Jessica and PJ for all the help they gave us on flash. And lastly I'd like to thank my partner Meghan for putting up with me. I hope everyone has a good summer!

1 comment:

  1. Chris,
    Congratulations on such a successful class! You did a wonderful job! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it so much. Keep in touch. You have my email!

    Chez

    ReplyDelete