This is me lol

This is me lol
Lich King

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Other peeps games.

I visited all the teams sites and looked at their games, the ones that stood out the most was Pjs game on team page, "flash forward", and team "jessamiah".

Pjs game was quite impressive. He has almost an entire working game! He mentions his topic in the game which is drug abuse but I havnt seen it actualy in depth in the game, but I'm sure what I saw was only a glimpse of what is yet to come. Keep up the good work.

The next teams page was Jessamiah. They had a fully working game and it was exactly on topic! It was about recycling and West Virginias debt. They did a very good job, both teams did. I'm glad these two groups have figured out how action script works, maybe one of them can help me out??? lol

1 comment:

  1. Be sure to check out your peers' game reviews. Many of you were reviewed by a peer.

    ReplyDelete